About the Book
From conservation to protecting endangered species to sustainable living, A Christian’s Guide to Planet Earth offers a faith-based framework for viewing our responsibility to the natural world as well as practical, biblical ways we can care for the magnificent creation around us.
Drawing on science and Scripture, this hope-filled and reader-friendly guide helps us navigate questions about caring for and respecting God’s world. With a focus on real-life solutions, this book explores answers to questions such as:
- What does the Bible say about food shortages, forests, and pollution?
- How can we make ethical choices about what we eat and what we wear?
- Why is reducing our carbon footprint a way of loving others?
- What do animals tell us about God’s design for the earth?
- What simple choices can we make to help recover God’s beauty in creation?
Equal parts philosophical and practical, this guide provides us a deeper understanding of God’s love for His creation and the delightful, God-given privilege we have to enjoy it and care for it well.
Start Reading Now
Free Downloadable Offer
Enter your details below to receive a free downloadable study guide for A Christian’s Guide to Planet Earth.